Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MICHELLE OBAMA SHARES BIGGEST FASHION REGRET

The American first Lady Michelle Obama confessed to a biggest fashion regret when asked in an interview with BET's 106 and Park according to the first Lady as she expressed "Sometimes I forget I'm the first lady and I'm running around in shorts," stating further she said "I know the first time we went on a family vacation I had shorts on getting off of Air Force One. That created a huge stink because people were like, 'She's wearing shorts getting off of Air Force One.' And I thought, 'We're on vacation! ' So, I've avoided shorts getting off of Air Force One."

The shorts controversy went down in August 2009, when the Obamas traveled to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon. The mom of two was photographed stepping off the plane wearing gray shorts, a shirt, open button-up shirt and sneakers.


Also during her appearance on BET, Mrs. Obama candidly revealed the one thing she misses most about her life before becoming First Lady.











No comments:

Post a Comment